Artifice and Agency

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Benkler A Go-Go!

I am going to recommend that you read a few chapters from Benkler's book, but in a different order than the one in which they appear in the book itself (just for reasons connected to our thematic preoccupations in the class). Also, I recommend that you read as much as you can of the contributions to the public discussion of Benkler's book that is archived over at Crooked Timber, the last link in the list below. Great stuff there.

Chapter 12: Conclusion: The Stakes of Information Law and Policy

Chapter 1: Introduction: A Moment of Opportunity and Challenge

Chapter 9: Justice and Development

Chapter 8: Cultural Freedom: A Culture Both Plastic and Critical

Crooked Timber's Benkler Seminar

Hope everybody's having a fine weekend so far.

3 Comments:

  • Thank you Dale!

    By Blogger yvonne, at 5:47 PM  

  • Sorry I took so long -- I'd forget my own head if it weren't attached.

    By Blogger Dale Carrico, at 8:00 PM  

  • Dale,

    I sent you an email again but still never received my invitation to the blog - I have so many thing to post there's going to be a p2p informational flood of biblical proportion when I finally receive my invite!

    Please check your junk mail folder for my emails!

    Thanks,
    Philip

    By Blogger Philip, at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home